Get body taut with surrounding pictures

Get body taut with surrounding pictures
First ..
Important tips ..
1 - drink fluids in day 8 cups (water .. juice .. milk .. milk ..)
2 - Reduce the rice 3 times a week, only ..
3 - a lot of vegetables and fruits ..
4 - Interesting 3 meals per day and most important of breakfast ..
5 - honey, dates and creamy milk without the most important things take on breakfast ..
6 - 30 minutes a day is sufficient action sports and more he was the best ..
7 - walking very, very important day at least 30 minutes ..
8 - not to drink water while eating meals and wait until the passage of at least 15-30 minutes ..
9 - final departure from delegations, chocolate and spices, especially pepper and avoid sugars ..
10 - psychological comfort is very important too ..

Secondly
Sports back ..
Surest solution to get the body taut





read more click here


Author

Written by MURAD JARDAT

I create this website to help people Like me in make their Life better and more healthy, I started fat burning exercises blog in 2009 to let people know that it is possible to lose fat easily , yes I did it and you can :) . I have the Experience to teach you how to lose fat , weight , and make your body awesome . I spend 4 years to Learn these stuffs and I want to share t with you in this blog ,.

0 التعليقات: