Ideal weight for women



Ideal weight for women
The ideal weight for women 5 feet in length is exactly 100 pounds. Each extra inch for this length is added 5 pounds.
If shorter than 5 feet tall, lifting 5 pounds per inch less than 5 feet.
Next step is to determine if you are small, medium or large size. Using a tape measure, a national measure around your wrist. If you measure your wrist 6 inches completely, if you have average size and weight that you become an account at the beginning of these accounts as is and does not need to be modified.
If you measure your wrist less than 6 inches, raising 10% of the weight of previously calculated for this is not the ideal weight.
If the measure your wrist more than 6 inches Add 10% of the weight calculated previously for this is not the ideal weight Read more click here


Fat burning exercises

Author

Written by MURAD JARDAT

I create this website to help people Like me in make their Life better and more healthy, I started fat burning exercises blog in 2009 to let people know that it is possible to lose fat easily , yes I did it and you can :) . I have the Experience to teach you how to lose fat , weight , and make your body awesome . I spend 4 years to Learn these stuffs and I want to share t with you in this blog ,.

0 التعليقات: