Abdominal exercises (Exercise II)

Abdominal exercises
(Exercise II)
* Exercise to flatten the abdominal muscles (Exercise II):
This exercise is useful for both the abdominal muscles and buttocks.
- Repeat the exercise:
- Beginners: Twice every time include 10 movements.
- At center stage: Twice every time include 15 movement.
- In an advanced stage: Twice every time include 25 movement.

* Exercise:
- Lie on the ground in a straighter position.
- Knees bent so be near the buttocks.
- Put your hands on both sides of his body tentacles because they help to maintain the body's balance and strengthening movements.
- Buttock lift away from the ground up and slowly while maintaining that the knees and the lower part of the back on a straight line.

Read more click here

Author

Written by MURAD JARDAT

I create this website to help people Like me in make their Life better and more healthy, I started fat burning exercises blog in 2009 to let people know that it is possible to lose fat easily , yes I did it and you can :) . I have the Experience to teach you how to lose fat , weight , and make your body awesome . I spend 4 years to Learn these stuffs and I want to share t with you in this blog ,.

0 التعليقات: