Abdominal exercises (Exercise III)

Abdominal exercises
(Exercise III)
* Exercise to flatten the abdominal muscles (Exercise III):
When performing this exercise if you feel pain in the neck you strengthen the part that feels the pain of one hand while avoiding attract.

* Exercise:
- On the ground in a straighter position.
- Knees bent on the ground.
- Install both feet on the ground.
- Both knees away from each other.
- Put hands on top of the other in front of the body.
- Pass hands through the distance that exists between the knees and near the line of the body (with the lifting of the body to the highest like you are in a sitting position during the movement of hands).

- Repeat the exercise:
1 - Beginners: Twice every time include 8 - 12 Movement.
2 - at center stage: Twice every time include 15 movement or more than that.
3 - in an advanced stage: three times each time include 15 movement or more than that.
Read more click here

Author

Written by MURAD JARDAT

I create this website to help people Like me in make their Life better and more healthy, I started fat burning exercises blog in 2009 to let people know that it is possible to lose fat easily , yes I did it and you can :) . I have the Experience to teach you how to lose fat , weight , and make your body awesome . I spend 4 years to Learn these stuffs and I want to share t with you in this blog ,.

0 التعليقات: