Benefits of jogging in the water

Benefits of jogging in the water
Considered jogging in the water aerobics useful for leaner body, helping jogging in the water to lose weight and burn a large amount of calories as jogging in the water helps to protect the joints of the body from any harm that may.

Benefit of jogging in the water of the agility of the body:
Help jogging in the water:
- Strengthen the muscles of the forearm and torso and sitz.
- Strengthen the leg muscles.
- Activate the cardiovascular system.
- Activate metabolism.

Benefit of jogging in the water to lose weight:
Women lose about 800 calories in each hour exercise by jogging in the water, because the intensity of the movement while running in the water can be difficult and therefore the body should make a great effort to overcome the resistance of the water while jogging.
Read more click here



Author

Written by MURAD JARDAT

I create this website to help people Like me in make their Life better and more healthy, I started fat burning exercises blog in 2009 to let people know that it is possible to lose fat easily , yes I did it and you can :) . I have the Experience to teach you how to lose fat , weight , and make your body awesome . I spend 4 years to Learn these stuffs and I want to share t with you in this blog ,.

0 التعليقات: