How do you measure Fat In the body?!


How do you measure Fat In the body?!
Question: How is the measurement of fat?! Will increase means an increase in blood fats?!
There are many ways to measure fat, where this is done by an electronic device issued an electric current mild to Kevin or feet, and because fat electrical conductor lousy therefore the measurement of electric charges feedback or feedback can get an idea of ​​the proportion of fat in the body, and on this basis gives the machine reading.
This type of measurement gives a general idea of ​​the amount of fat in the body, and increase may bias and the possibility height blood fats, but not conclusively, as the blood tests are what give the correct result, so necessary measure both body fat and blood lipids to reach accurate perception of fat for both. Read more click here


Fat burning exercises


Author

Written by MURAD JARDAT

I create this website to help people Like me in make their Life better and more healthy, I started fat burning exercises blog in 2009 to let people know that it is possible to lose fat easily , yes I did it and you can :) . I have the Experience to teach you how to lose fat , weight , and make your body awesome . I spend 4 years to Learn these stuffs and I want to share t with you in this blog ,.

0 التعليقات: