importance of vegetables and fruits for the body


 importance of vegetables and fruits for the body
Question: I notice that all diets are advised to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, what is the reason for this? Can I eat any amount without causing me harm?!
The importance of fruits and vegetables in it is rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals, and are fiber is very necessary for the health and safety of the body, it gives a sense of satiety and helps bowel movement, and thus digest food better, but for the minerals and vitamins they help hormones and enzymes the body to function properly, Moreover they contain a lot of antioxidants that work on the prevention of cancer.
Can a doctor or dietitian determine appropriate amounts of fruits and vegetables according to body weight. Read more click here

Author

Written by MURAD JARDAT

I create this website to help people Like me in make their Life better and more healthy, I started fat burning exercises blog in 2009 to let people know that it is possible to lose fat easily , yes I did it and you can :) . I have the Experience to teach you how to lose fat , weight , and make your body awesome . I spend 4 years to Learn these stuffs and I want to share t with you in this blog ,.

0 التعليقات: